Klerezooi Toolkit ‘dye your own clothes with natural materials’
Give your clothing a new color using materials straight from nature. In the ‘KLEREZOOI toolkit’ you can find all you need to get started.
Color : Walnut
Walnut will turn your clothing or textile into a light or dark brown color. This pigment comes from the well-known nuts of the walnut tree.
In this toolkit:
- 100 gram natural pigment
- 100 gram alum (causes the pigment to stick to the clothing)
- Instruction manual
- Eco gloves
- Rubber bands (for a tie-dye effect)
Good to know:
- Use clothing or textile with a light colors (preferably white)
- Use clothing with natural fibers, the dye will not stick to synthetical fibers
- When washing your dyed clothing or textile for the first time do it without other clothing so you can make sure your other clothing will not be discolored
- Wash your dyed clothing on 30 degrees (inside out)