Breaking news: we proudly announce our collaboration with Topiku (which means “ my hat”), an Indonesian manufacturer that handcrafts hats from upcycled and recycled waste materials.
The founder Monty Hasan, was inspired to create Topiku when he was given the opportunity to visit local villages and meet with artisans who crafted bags. As a developing nation, Indonesia faces many challenges such as inadequate waste management services which allows the country to become the world’s second largest ocean polluter.
For those reasons, we are beyond stoked to be able to contribute to a greener tomorrow with this sustainable collaboration one hat at a time.
- Unstructured, low-crown, 6-panel classic dad hat.
- Adjustable strap with metal clasp.
- Organic cotton canvas headband.
- Responsibly crafted by artisans in Cigondewah, Indonesia.
- Fit: OSFM (one size fits most)
- Color: Burgundy